Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It's me again.............

Sorry, it's me again - your resident guest blogger. He..he..., it has been a while that this site has not been updated. I know for sure that Jobe is pretty tied up with his project and assignments. So too Kyzr, with his looming exam just around the corner. Our cuz in Liverpool is also sitting tight with his exam commencing early May. So what are the rest of us doing? I suppose "menyibukkan diri" lah!! That's why I volunteer to put pen to paper this time, just to keep the momentum going and help those in the exam 'fever' take a short break and glance through this site, once in a while.

There's nothing much to write this time, of course. Things are pretty quiet at the moment - but I'm sure everybody is looking forward to that KL trip next month. Sorry Jobe, you won't be able to make it this time but we'll have a reunion in June when you're back for your short vacation.

I was just scanning through the contents of the small camera that Dannie brought with him on his recent trip to the UK. Just to fill up this page, I thought I would just post some of the pictures he took in Manchester (Old Trafford). Here they are........







- Pamit/Puda -

No comments: