Tuesday, September 25, 2007

huh?? whoa... apakn??

Did u guys kno? its actually sunnat to buy new baju melayu for raya... surprising ya? n its always on discount sale bfore raya but not discount when u cut it la... murah kali ah!!!! me n my bro baru putung our baju masa atu n prob we're gonna get it during the 2nd day of raya... kami kan putung arah c Emma cause everyone went there on 'that' certain day but then me n dani ada tia baca a sign arah pintunya 'baju kurung only', so inda tia jadi..

joke:
kalau perempuan ke jail, d'org pakai baju apa?................................................... baju kurung
kalau perempuan keluar jail dah, d'org pakai baju apa?................................................. baju bebas >.<
(jus remembered it when i mentioned baju kurong in the 1st paragraph, myb not that funny since im typing it)

I realized i said some unwanted stuff in my previous post so i would like to apologize, sorry... to my cuz in Liverpool, all the best n don forget to introduce me to DK, cause after all, DK's n AK's go well together =)...

peace out

-chiken (thats not me in the pic, jus some random dude fixing the photo-not-so-copy machine, gotta give credits to him man)

No comments: