Monday, September 24, 2007

It's been awhile.

It's been awhile since i've posted. Adik has been hugging the laptop most of the time, as you all know, Hua Ho di Habbo. Haha.

Puasa has been great so far other than that, I am currently having my exams. Hoping to do well and get over with lower six. Upper six's just around the corner where I hope to do well just like my cousins before me. In a way, you guys are my INSPIRATION laa. Haha.

Oh, and not forgetting CONGRATULATIONS to Abg Zay. Eyaa~ Now you feel how abg zun and kaka zat feels being away from the family. You know, Dani cried non-stop last night thinking of you. Hahaha. Kidding. Hope that you're adapting well there and don't forget to send us some pictures of the wonderful Liverpool! If you get the chance to take a picture of Torres, i'm the first person you should sent it too. It's a musttt! hahah.

Till then. I need to study people! =D Wish me luck.

P/s: Abg Zun, I have some pictures of Azzhar for youuu.

-Fifahhh =)

No comments: