Saturday, March 15, 2008

Who doesn't like free?

Free useful softwares that rival commercial ones... Come are even better...

PC Mag's Best Free Softwares

The common kings included: Firefox, itunes, Winamp, Thunderbird, Skype, Audacity...

Some maybe less popular yet very useful:

ccleaner... cleans up computer from junk including old backups, temporary internet files etc

Windows Live Writer... blogging tool im using... Feature I like most is being able to write posts with my actual blog layout in the background... so its instant preview as I write... i.e WYSIWYG

ooVoo... well we've tested this multiple times... like skype but can host video conference up to 6 ppl...

utorrent... small torrent client with full functionalities... quite fast if u configure your ports right....

Foxit reader... faster and smaller than adobe's pdf reader...

Check out the rest too...

-jobe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.