Saturday, March 17, 2007

Fifah (I know i'm not in the 'H.e' but I am representing the her's in the H.e. Haha. Doesn't really make sense. =p

I am the first among the others to actually write a post here. I mean, we wanna see some changes~ We don't just wanna see abg Zun write about all his lovey dovey jiwang music interest, especially the BLAMING part. Although, it might be alittle true. Hehe. Anyways, i'm currently at the hospital with Nurul and Azzhar, (good thing we're in the 'Bunga' room and somehow we could steal the connection from the library upstairs :D) while the guys are having fun, playing football at Polo club with the Sungai Akar-ians. Okeyy~ Anyhoots, abg Zun, 'the pants' =D. Lawa. Haha. *hint*hint* 'Ada udang di sebalik mee goreng', 'Ada tahi kucing melekat di bawah tayar kereta'.*inside joke* Haha. =p Bah ehh, I'll end it here.


Lotsa lap lap,
Fifah



(Azzhar's picture in drawing. Drawn by me. =p Kidding, Abg Azri drew this)

No comments: