Monday, March 19, 2007

Lets give thanks even more

Okey okey. This post does not actually have anything to do with thank you's. Anyways, reading abg Zun's post, made me REALLY wanna type this. 'Abg Afiq', oh abg Afiq! I know you could only read this when you arrive back here but anyways, jangan luan ingau melihat stewardess Arab atu. haha. Sampai lang-ap2 mulut aa (described from kaka d or was it bubesar?!) Hehe. But yes, I bet your cousins here are jealous. Although you said it wasn't the right time to go. Hehe. I bet you're having a blast there, I heard it was cold. =) Jealous I. Haha. Oh! Oh! Macam sunyi here too you know, without your laughter and your non-stop silly jokes. Your bengkak left eye, yes, it is the left one, I remember. Haha. =D'


I guess this post is dedicated to the one and only 'chiken' in da family. =)We love you...oh...abg Azri too. xp



-Fifahh-
(Jan jan and azzy wazzy <3)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Afiq!!! Lucky u bro!!! Don't deny the stewardess kalau kami tanya nanti ah... ehehe