Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Movie effect

This is kinda wierd... but really cool to me... I was sitting in front of the train station staring at an empty station entrance when i hear the train from the city arriving. Suddenly a crowd emerges and flowed out from the entrance toward me... But the cool thing is they parted right in front of me and went to either the right and left directions... A song came on my creative zen MP3 player and my imagination slowed down the whole scene in front of me to a slow-mo effect... And guess what the song that was playing? Kau masiiih ku cintaaaiii~ suungguuuuhh~~

FIF!!! too much of a coincidence... u started a plague here... well actually its my fault coz i put 3 songs in my playlist so the chance of that song playing was one in three...

To my bros yg can't picture the scene... imagine u kluar awal dari masjid lapas sembahyang jumaat n arah tampat ambil selipar menunggu orang... and imam abis baca doa... suddenly orang baru kluar and went to ambil slipar dorang... which was on ur left or right... coz u decided to stand in da middle spaya nampak c "om"... pasal ia yang drive since abg azri ke New South Wales.... yea that's pretty much the picture....

-luv jobe jobe

No comments: